The 26th Congress of the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology (APSR 2022) Local Congress Committee provides a variety of Tour Programs where you can feel and experience Korean cultures first-hand.
Our official congress tour bureau, Premium Pass International, will provide an extensive tour options and reservation service including personalized management of all bookings. A specific optional tour program has been tailor-made for registered participants and their accompanying persons. These tours will provide an excellent opportunity to discover some of the most outstanding historic and cultural assets that Seoul and other regions in Korea are ready to offer.
Please download the tour reservation form and send it to our tour bureau by email. Upon receiving your email, we shall respond to you with payment instructions.
Deadline for Tour Reservation: 16 October 2022
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Any requests for changes and/or cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the housing bureau of APSR 2022 via e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). (Download the cancellation request form).
- Refunds will be processed after the completion of the APSR 2022 according to the following policy and all processing fees will be deducted from the reimbursement.
- All dates and times are based on Korean Standard Time (GMT+9).
|Cancellation Request Dates||Policy|
|Cancellation request by 16 October 2022||No penalty|
|Cancellation request by 10 November 2022||50% refundable|
|Cancellation request by 14 November 2022||No refund and full payment|
Refunds Due to COVID-19
If you are unable to attend the congress in to your reserved tour program on account of departure/entry restrictions due to COVID-19 quarantine, a positive test result for COVID-19, or any other COVID-19-related reasons, please send a cancellation request to get a full refund of the amount paid for your reservation. (If you made your payment via wire transfer, bank fees will be deducted from the refunded amount.) The 16 October deadline for reservation cancellations does not apply if cancellation is COVID-19-related.
- The pre-application is accepted by 16 October 2022.
- Tour reservation must be guaranteed by your credit card information at the point of registration. Actual payment will be charged at the on-site tour desk.
- Lunch(Full-day tour / Post-Pre tour) will be provided.
- Tours can be changed or cancelled if the number of people booked on our tour program does not reach the set minimum, applicants will be individually notified.
- The actual operating time may be subject to change due to traffic conditions.
- It is advised to purchase your traveler’s insurance before departing on your trip.
- A confirmation of application (including a detailed schedule) will be sent by e-mail after 1 November 2022.
- Applicants are requested to receive the final Program information (departure time, place and detailed schedules included) at the Tour Desk one day before the Program.